How to become a member
- Submitting an application to subscribe to the organization’s mission, objectives, and values, and seconded by at least one existing member of CoST Uganda Chapter.
- Applicants will undergo a background check based on registration status, the existence of the organization for at least one year, the existence of a physical address, governance structures, and objects that are consistent with the purpose of CoST Uganda Chapter.
- Individual applicants undergo a background check based on professional experience, integrity and passion for CoST.
- The Multi-Stakeholder Group in accordance with the membership criteria assesses and determines membership applications and grants a Membership Certificate upon approval of the application.
- The MSG can provide grounds for non-approval of membership in writing.