An Infrastructure Transparency Initiative
CoST is a multi-stakeholder initiative with participating countries spanning four continents. CoST promotes transparency by disclosing data from public infrastructure investment, helping to inform and empower citizens, enabling them to hold decision-makers to account.
With a track record of saving money, delivering legal and institutional reforms and building the capacity of stakeholders, the initiative is ideally placed to drive future efforts on increasing transparency, accountability and cost-effectiveness in the delivery of public infrastructure.
Better lives from better infrastructure
Disclose, validate and interpret infrastructure data to empower stakeholders to hold decision-makers to account.
- To create a strategic platform for information sharing and joint advocacy with key stakeholders at different levels in implementation of public infrastructure projects.
- To promote transparency, accountability and value for money in the delivery of public infrastructure.
- To strengthen the capacity of CoST members to generate, analyze and disseminate information in construction sector.
Our Core Values
- Respect of one another
- Ethics and Integrity
- Transparency and accountability
- People-centered development
- Team work